29 August, 2010

DS Royal

I think I've developed a problem. I somehow just need to do something new to my nails everyday... But I guess this nail polish A.D.D. syndrome helps me go through my untrieds quicker.

Anyway, OPI DS Royal is a polish that I've had for about 2 years now. But I cannot remember the last time I wore it and I think I've actually only worn it once. Make it twice now, hehe.



This was 1 coat over Zoya Miley. The polish is quite sheer as well so I think it's best for layering over other colors. However, I suppose I should have painted 2 coats instead of one since it seems quite uneven in the photo.

DS Royal is a purple base with blue flecks that are bigger than shimmer dust but smaller than flakies.



Isn't it pretty?



Thanks for reading and have a nice Sunday! ❤

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, a shame I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh candylicious. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really appreciate each and every one of your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete