19 August, 2010

ZOYAAA!

My ZOYAs arrived today and I couldn't be more excited!! There really isn't much to say at this point so I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)


Charla, Ki, Zara, Miley, Lulu, Gaia, Trixie

I was actually quite surprised at the size of these bottles because they look so big in pictures! But in reality, they're shorter than OPIs. I guess these pictures are very deceiving because the bottles are taller than the handles. But I think that they are really cute!


Gaia: Sheer white with gold shimmer. I'm actually wearing this now and let me just say that it's more than mere gold shimmer, it seems to be more iridescent! It's just gorgeous! Swatches coming soon. Stay tuned!


Charla: To be honest, I wasn't interested in this color when I first saw it on blogs. But it got to me and I just had to have it. It really does remind me of a mermaid's tail.


Ki: I was sold on this when I read that it's a tri-chrome color consisting of green, purple and blue. Just look at that!


Zara: Purple with gold shimmer. Need I say more? ;)


Miley: I think you can probably tell by now that I really, really, really like purples!


Lulu: I read that this light peach was very sheer and jelly like. I can't wait to try it!


Trixie: Frosty silver. It looks somewhat like China Glaze Millenium that I have, but prettier because of the frost.

Can't wait to put these on! I'll be posting swatches when I do. Thanks for reading! ❤

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Can't wait to see the swatches! YAY polish haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JQ: Swatches are on the wayy! hehe yes, YAY polish haul!

    ReplyDelete