06 August, 2010

Green Roses

Hello!

Here's my manicure for today. Base color is China Glaze’s Re-fresh Mint (from the Up and Away collection). Stamping color is one of Konad’s special polishes but it doesn’t have a name. I used Konad’s image plate m65.



I had trouble photographing my nails because I have shaky hands and the pictures always come up slightly blurry! Hopefully I can find a way to mend that problem. Tips anyone? ☺



I must admit that I was quite frustrated when the top coat caused the image to bleed because I already ran cold water on my fingers for some time. I guess I should have waited a little longer before applying the top coat. Lesson learnt!

The color in the photographs came out a little blue-ish than usual. But in terms of the true color, it looks something more along the lines of this:



I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading! ❤

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. This looks lovely! :) I must get my hands on some Konads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog as well, nice manicures :)
    I can't follow you though!

    For the pictures, make sure steadyshot is on (if your camera has it), else using a tripod (or anything you can place your cam on) could help too.

    Have fun with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for your sweet comments!

    Shiny!: I'll try out your tip! Thanks so much! Oh and I've added the gadget at the side so that you can follow me if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete