25 August, 2010

Zoya Ki

So I'm back to my Zoyas and I'm currently sporting Ki.



This was only 2 coats, which was sufficiently opaque to cover my nail line. One thing that I noticed about Zoyas is that they don't last very long. These photos were taken two days after application and there is already visible tip wear.

Nevertheless, I do think that their formula is good (the ones that I've tried so far) and that they produce some unique colors. Plus, their bottles are super cute!



So as you can see, Ki is clearly a duochrome of purple and moss green. Note that I've mentioned previously that it's a trichrome of blue, purple and green, but unfortunately, the blue does not appear on the nails and is only prominent in the bottle.

Nevertheless, Ki is still an amazing polish because its duochrome effect is very obvious. Furthermore, it even has tiny flecks of shimmer that shines gold in certain angles/light.



I tried to capture the tiny speckles of gold shimmer, but I don't think I did a good job since it's not so obvious in these photos. But anyway, the duochrome effect is just so obvious (and gorgeous) that it's impossible not to capture.



Photo of the label:



I hope you enjoyed this post and polish! Thanks for reading! ❤

2 comments:

  1. Purple/green is one of my all time favorite colour combos. This looks right up my alley. I was just drooling over all the Zoya colours yesterday. I'll need to get a part time job just to fund my polish addiction. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, i agree. it is costly! have you managed to get your hands on any zoyas yet?

    ReplyDelete