30 August, 2010

Haul Haul Haul!!

I can't contain myself! I'm so excited, but also confused at the same time because I don't know what to do now! I told myself no more polishes, no more! And I do mean it this time!

But I just received my backtracked packages today! You see, I've been lemming for Illamasqua and Models Own nail polish for the longest time but neither of them ship to Australia (Melbourne, that is). So I ordered them and sent them to my friend in the UK, who then passed it on to a friend who then passed it on to my boyfriend who just forwarded them to me. It's so complicated, I know! The things I do to get my nail polish...

So they arrived today and I'm just flabbergasted because... I don't know what to wear first. And I'm not even done going through my Zoyas! I really need help. I'm sick. I think I'm officially diagnosed with PHD.

Then, I decided why not just ask for feedback? Here are the choices:




Jo'Mina, Wink, Caress, Nudge, Blow



Lemon Meringue, Jade Stone, Top Turquoise, Beth's Blue, Blue Gem

So what do you think? Which should I wear first? What would you like to see swatched first?

3 comments:

  1. Nice Haul!!
    I'd love to see blue gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! dROOL! Model's Own Lemon Meringue and Jade Stone? Also Illamasqua Jo'Mina! I dunno they all look so fabulous! I'm no help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty! Noted! Swatches coming up soon :)

    ReplyDelete