11 August, 2010

Mint Greens

Hi!

The weather is terrible here in Melbourne these days. But thankfully this morning, the skies are clear and it's relatively bright :) As I mentioned before, I really enjoy reading comparison posts and I find them really helpful when choosing what polish to buy.

Here, I have China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint and Essie's Mint Candy Apple. These are the only 2 mint greens that I have. These are 2 coats each.






Quite evidently, Mint Candy Apple has a more blueish hue to it as compared to Re-Fresh Mint that seems truly green.

Here are more pictures taken closer to the light:







Here is one that's taken in yellow light:




I also have OPI Gargantuan Green Grape but that is more lime green than 'mint'. Perhaps later on I'll post a comparison between Gargantuan Green Grape and Re-fresh Mint.

Thanks for reading, I hope this post has been helpful! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment