28 August, 2010

Zoya Miley

In this post, I present to you Zoya Miley. This was 4 coats because the polish is very sheer.



Sheer polishes have pros and cons in my book. On the one hand, it's a hassle to have to build up opacity (evenly) and I don't really like having a thick layer of polish on my nails.



On the other, the sheerness of the polish allows for a highly glossy jelly-like finish.



Apart from the finish, I also really adore the color. As must be evident by now, purple is my favorite color. I like all shades of purples: lavenders, lilacs, violets, indigo. Actually, indigo (or blurple as is commonly called) is my absolute favorite, but it's in the 'purple' family nevertheless.

What are your favorite colors?



This is Zoya Miley, everybody. Thanks for reading! ❤

3 comments:

  1. Yes pastels! But I would be hard pressed to get this polish as I really have zero patience for layering. It looks so pretty when it's put on right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JQ! Layering is a drag, but sometimes, it can be worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty on you! i recently found this one on sale at ulta, i can't wait to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete